Jeff and I met 3 months after I moved away from Vegas in 97, through a friend that was dating his older brother. Would I say it was love at first sight? No, it was more of an infatuation but what do you expect from a 15 year old! We would visit each other as much as we could throughout the years but then ended up going our separate ways for a long while. I suppose our hearts never quite parted because after a long overdue visit, we decided that something needed to be done about us living in different states! Jeff ended up moving to Utah and in 2005 we were married. I would have to say that 8 years is a long time to wait for your sweetheart! We have two beautiful girls named Isabella who is 3 and Olivia who will be 2 tomorrow. They are our joy in life and daddy sure likes to spoil them! ( love you babe) Ok I guess I do to, but shopping for girls is so much fun!!!!
The place we hang our hat and call home is in Alpine Utah but as for the summer we are in Minneapolis with AMP alarm. This is Jeff''s second year and is doing fantastic so far! I obviously had to quit at the salon, with 2 kids and my hubby not being home during the summer well... family outweighed the career. I still do hair on the side but not as intensely. I do miss it but right now it is just not my main focus.
Minneapolis has been fun so far, we have a lot of people out here with kids so it has been great. We are enjoying one day at time, getting to know other families and spending as much time as we can with Jeff, oh wait that is only one day a week! It will be all worth it when the summer is over!
I love you blog! It looks so good...i have no idea what you are talking about. Love you girl!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog background. It's super cute. You are so lovely.
ReplyDeleteFinally a post! Now you have to add more so I have something to read while I'm at home with the babe.
ReplyDelete