Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dinner in St. Paul





















Later this afternoon we went to St. Paul to go to Como Zoo but the traffic was horrendous and then the it was crazy packed that we didn't even go in. So we ended up going to The Shamrock, the best burgers I have ever eaten! So here we are 4 mom's and 7 kids! Oh yes I said 7 children. Something about Minnesota is that the people here are super nosy and rude and must not see younger moms because every time we go out anywhere with our kids people stare as if they were looking at a freak show! Grant it, it can be quite a circus at times but kids will be kids. We have a good time anyway, and it is always fun to go out with the girls!  

4 comments:

  1. I love all the pics. We had so much fun with you guys. Thanks for being out here...I really wouldn't be surviving with out you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment was from me (jenny)...Kyle must have been logged in to gmail...suprise, suprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I wish I was there! I just realized that I need to add you to mine......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are so cute! It was good to see you.

    ReplyDelete