Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Is is ever to late?

I have to admit that I have been horrible about blogging. I just get so overwhelmed not knowing what to share that I end up not sharing anything!!! Is it too late??? I have pictures from this summer that I have been wanting to post but now that we have moved on from that I feel I need to catch up on the present. It is a never ending vicious cycle. So I have made myself a promise, I am going to be a better "catching the moment with a camera" so I can start sharing the crazy life of the Jacobsen's!
So just a quick update we are back in Alpine enjoying the rest of the great weather while Isabella started her first year in preschool. It has been crazy since we have been home, friends to see, things to do and of course keeping up with all the babies that have been born! In fact my sister-in-law is having her baby tomorrow so we will have a new little nephew named Landon.
We miss our great friends that we made over the summer! It is so weird not seeing them all everyday but fun to catch up here and there.
From here on out I will make blogging more of a priority because I do have to admit it is fun seeing how everyone is doing. ( Britt I love that you keep me in line :) )

2 comments:

  1. ang! im so glad you guys came to visit. do it more often k!! haha. love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's never to late. I'm glad you finally posted something. Sorry i haven't called you back, this week i promise. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete