Thursday, February 4, 2010

FaMiLy




Staying with family has its ups and downs, like have NO privacy! :) On the upside my girls have 3 aunties and their yiayia (grandma) to watch them and play with them when mommy is worn out! I stay sane! So with Jeff being gone it is a raging house of just girls! ( maybe that is why he is gone a lot) but it is nice to have the company and help. I would say that we are all pretty close, we stick together and support each other through the hard times and laugh through the good times. I am very thankful for the sisters that I have been blessed with and a Mother who is one of my very best friends! Oh and I can't forget the best dog in the world! My Marley!

2 comments:

  1. You and your sisters are so cute! How fun that you get to live with them for a little while. I would love that! It was so nice talking with you today and catching up. I miss you tons. We need to get together for a girls trip soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss you and your cute sisters that i never see!!!

    ReplyDelete